Modern Slavery Statement
STA International is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to modern slavery. We believe that everyone has the right to be free from exploitation and abuse, and we are committed to taking all reasonable steps to ensure that our business does not contribute to modern slavery.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for modern slavery, and we are committed to working with our suppliers, partners, and other stakeholders to prevent modern slavery from occurring in our business or in our supply chains.
We have implemented a number of measures to help us prevent modern slavery, including:
- Training our employees on modern slavery
- Carrying out due diligence on our suppliers
- Working with our suppliers to develop and implement modern slavery policies
- Monitoring our supply chains for signs of modern slavery
- Encouraging whistleblowing
We are committed to reviewing and updating our modern slavery policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to ensure that they are effective.
If you have any concerns about modern slavery in our business or in our supply chains, please contact us at [email protected]