“Your Tracing Online saves us time placing large volumes of requests. Cost is also vital to us, and knowing the...
You are here
In today's difficult economic times where we are witnessing unusually high levels of personal and company debt, it is essential that you make contact with your customers quickly before they ‘skip’ their address and move on owing you money.
Fortunately, when you find yourself with a debtor that has ‘gone away’ from their given address, we have both the experienced people and the technology to trace your debtor’s new address. Today, we assist B2C and B2B customers whose problems include:
- Higher & Further Education institutions whose students move after study
- Debt Purchasing Companies seeking a granular view of debtor locations to apply appropriate collections activity
- E-Commerce and Online Shopping Sites tracking-and-tracing buyers breaking their instalment plans
- One-off debtors where ‘undeliverable’ mail is being returned – for example, tenants leaving landlords with unpaid rent or dilapidation costs
- Solicitors and Sheriffs seeking to enforce client Judgments
- Housing Associations with large rental portfolios and transient tenants, often resulting in high volumes of FTA’s (Former Tenant’s Arrears) and large write-off provisions
- Local Authorities required to comply with the FIS (Fraud Initiative Scheme), and seeking to recover council tax arrears and overpaid benefits
Our trace agents are some of the most experienced in the business and they are all equipped with the latest databases, technology and software necessary to ensure the highest quality results in the quickest possible time – and, for UK traces, we always charge on a ‘no-find-no-fee’ basis. We pride ourselves on the completeness of our trace reports, the resultant low percentage requiring a re-trace, and the fact that many of our clients use our reports for evidential purposes.
Also, in these tough times, it is not enough to be able to simply trace your debtor - you need to be able to establish that we have done so legally and ethically. STA International is acutely aware that we are acting in your name, so we always act within the permissible legal and ethical boundaries. Compliance is as important to us as it is to you and cutting corners never pays in the long-term.
STA International is part of a global group and our tracing service mirrors this with its international coverage. So, whether you want us to simply trace your debtor, or you want us to trace-and-collect from your debtor, we can do so in the UK and throughout the rest of the world too.